Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Color explosion

I just saw the new ad of swatch watches on TV and I am excited about the new colorful line. It is called color code and from my little "research" i find the shiny line the best one. I want them all and wear it all together....at the same time!!!haha Now i am thinking which color to pick. But their low price make me think that may be I’ll buy more than one!


photos from i-D magazine

1 comment:

λού said...

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr telioooooooooooooooooooooooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...