Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today's outfit: my sister's got talend

The past couple of years my sister has a new hobby...she likes to knit! And she is really good...a little bit slow at the start...but now I think she is a pro to knit scarfs, snoods and headbands!
Here I wear a snood that she made for me...and it is her first attempt to knit! Not bad!!!! :)


snood - sisters DIY
brooch - DIY
cardigan - H&M
trousers - zara
shoes - random
bag - vintage

14 comments:

Magda^_^ said...

Ma ti omorfoooooo! Genika olo to outfit alla eidika to kaskol einai fantastiko:)Na peis sthn adefh sou polla mpravo apo mena!:))
xxx

Cylia said...

how cool is that:) I wish my sister would love to knit so she can make me a sweater! ahh well.. I might want to knit myself..

Cylia said...

you should make an outfit like this:) it's fun. and you can learn anything on Youtube these days.. Maybe I'll try:) thanks for the tip!

kot-itsa said...

ax h mama mou plekei teleia alla egw dn jerw oute tis belones na pianw

Unknown said...

I am THE sister lol! Tnx:)
I learned to knit from the internet, from the site www.ftiaxto.gr there are some nice podcasts with knitting lessons. Also, you can ask people at a store that sells knitting stuff to show you basics, usually they are very helpful!

Μοντέρνα Σταχτοπούτα said...

Πολύ όμορφο!! Μπράβο Donna!!
:))

Froso M. said...

Teleio! Egw aggarevw th giagia, mou eftiakse ena XXL snood super teleio, apla gia na katalavei th ths zhtousa ekane pio poly wra ap'oti na to pleksei!

Sharon said...

e snood is very beautiful&colourful I like it ur sis got talent for real.I love ur outfit as always my lovely

Nells said...

perfect!congrats to both!filakia polla!!

eelectroCutee said...

the scarf look good.. I think it's cute to have your sister made a knit scarf for you.. :D

yiqin; said...

The scarf is really cute :)

Anonymous said...

OMG girl! Congrats to your sister!! She did an AWESOME job on this scarf!!! It is so cute and I love all of the colors she picked, they work well together! And lets not forget that you model it so well!!
Thank you for your sweet comment!!

XX

Espia Collection of References said...

DULCE!!!
BONITA.
MUAS

Fashionitsa said...

Your sister is a natural! Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...