Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DIY: make a beaded fringe Tshirt with painted anchors



Of course, most of the steps are optional. You can decorate your Tshirt however you like and I'll be glad to show me your creations!

There are other ways to cut the fringe but I think that this is the easier and help to be the fringes even and symmetrical.

I have used men Tshirt.

If you have any question don't hesitate to ask me!

And this is the anchor. Print it in whatever size you like!
click on the pic for a bigger edition

11 comments:

Lorelai Sebastian said...

xaxa...teleio re, eidika auto to fringe...pws maresei mu thimizei ta paidika forematakia pou forusame!bravo verotronik!!

starlet said...

wouuww this looks wonderful and very easy :)

Wye... said...

This is a "can do" DIY + you make it look so easy.

Wyetha

Thrift_Queen said...

very nice:) the painting seems hard for me, but the fringe is do-able:)))
xoxo

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

This is a great tutorial!!! I want to try!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

Emmanuelle said...

Τι γλυκούλι!!! Περιμένω να σε δω να το φοράς :)

Dirt On The Rocks said...

great diy! i've thought about going around looking for fringe tops at a thrift store.. but this is smart!

kot-itsa said...

wraio...alla ama balw konto mplouzaki ti 8a kanw thn 3 mhnwn-k kala- koilara mou?
:P
ayta ta sexouliarika einai gia sas ta niata!

Call me M said...

Fainetai poli eukolo, mexri kai egw tha mporousa na to kanw! Sigxaritiria, to ekanes poli kalo!
Mou thimizei k mena ta paidika mas forematakia. Nomizw eixa arketa tetoia mikri.

Fransiska said...

I'm definitely gonna make it too! Thankyou <3

Stephanie said...

love this tutorial.I did a similar design with a white tank top,with fully beaded fringes.I love this

xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...