Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MET Ball 2012: favourite outfits



Lately, I was complaining that I wasn't impressed of any outfit at any big event, like Oscars or Golden Globes etc. But this time at MET Gala I can reassure you that it was very difficult to choose my favorites. There were amazing dresses that I would definitely wear - you know me! I die for maxi glamorous dresses!!!!  
So, I think the outfits I have chosen remind old Hollywood! And also I like the fact that many women chose not to expose too much skin!

You can see all the outfits here!



4 comments:

About Last Weekend said...

What a refreshing post. Love the full gold outfit, stunning and so daring at the same time

Ale said...

My favourite is Kirsten dunst :)

Elsa said...

Πραγματικά υπέροχες παρουσίες!

Φιλάκια πολλά
Out Of The Box

Fashionable Rose said...

wow ontos ola einai poly omorfa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...