Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Friday, January 25, 2013

Things I ❤: Dolce & Gabbana Dress


This whole victorian - baroque- brocade inspired style is my favourite this winter (shop brocade|  shop baroque). I know some of you may find it a little bit difficult to incorporatee in everyday style (wrong!) , but I really like how luxurious and rich a piece of cloth can look. 

Anna Dello Russo was made for an intricate Dolce & Gabbana dress and coordinating bag.
I truly love this dress, I couldn't find it online at any shop....but sometimes is better...because I knew that it would be too expensive to get it! 


source: www.harpersbazaar.com

2 comments:

Alia said...

WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making furniture design. Thanks

Jannat said...

WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making garden sheds cover. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...